mid kent fisheries

terry byatt 3

Reaction score
I`ve just received my permit for the MKF has any got any idears which would be the best lake to start with,any help would be very mouch appriciated.

Thanks

L

Les Clark

Terry , Iv`e been a member for about 9 years , the best starting lakes are :
Chillham Mill ,can be easy on a good day ,but a lot of pressure ,closed to the end of May ,I think !
Carp to about 40lb ,cat`s about the same .
Tunford lake , A great little lake of about 4 a`s ,carp to 3o lb plus ,but a pain for parking ,( see rules ) .
Loggsies lake ,not sure what size they go to ,but it may be about 30lb ,but again alot of pressure .
The Handle ,carp to 35 lb ,can only fish the right bank ,again a lot of pressure .

These are the lake`s I would start on ,and then look at the rest later ,out of these 4 I would start on Tunford if you can put up with the no parking rules and are very fit , good luck mate ,let me know how you get on .

L

Les Clark

" Cheer`s Les " .
"That`s all right mate "

Like most people on F.M ,I will help people if I can ,pass on information ,it`s all part of F.M. ,but what pi**`s me off is when you go out of your way to give that information ,some people can`t be bothered to say thank`s or even reply ,to me it`s just good manner`s .

L

Les Clark

5 days old Benny ,I would have thought that if he was after infomation that he would have checked fairly soon .

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Then why ask a question, and not even bother to look to see if it has been answered for 5 days?

Malc Bason

Reaction score
It does my friggin head in. One of my pet hates!

I just had a look through the other threads this chap has started and out of 8, he only answered two replies.