Free Fishing TV

nicky

Reaction score
does anyone have the web address for the free fishing tv in the news letter today as the news letter only went to my work e-mail address and i dont have it at the moment but would like to have a look.
cant find anything on the site about it.

C

Chris Bishop

It was over there on the right> but I can't find it now.

It was called fish4television or something like that and it was based in your neck of the woods.

Just googled it and can't find it.

It wasn't free though, you had to pay via Paypal to access the TV bit of it.

C

Cakey

E-mail that i had today..................At last a dedicated fishing channel on the Internet 24 hours a day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE PREVIEW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On April 23rd, Fishing4Leisure are offering a FREE Internet TV viewing to all FishingMagic members.

All you have to do, is log onto our website: www.fishing4leisure.com and enter these details:

Username - Magic

Password - Fish

10% DISCOUNT
For FishingMagic members who decide to join immediately, we are offering a 10% DISCOUNT off our annual subscription!

Simply quote the following promotions code in any transaction you make: 3217

Look out for more news, reviews, articles and films every month.

A website, magazine and channel all in one package.

www.fishing4leisure.com

C

Chris Bishop

Cool Cakey. I saw an ad on the site when I had a quick nose around at lunchtime, couldn't remember the name.

G

Ged

Tried to register earlier this evening. Did not get enough time to complete payment details so could not register. Sent an e-mail,(if it went?) but as yet no response.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The ad is on FM's home page on the right.

If you spot an ad on the site you need to remember which page you saw it on as they don't always appear on every page.

Internet TV.

B

Bill Cox

Had a quick bimble around it myself a few days ago but could not find any price structure. HOW MUCH IS IT????

C

Chris Bishop

Varies, gets cheaper dep how long you join for but you can give it a try for ?1.99.