FM Events Calendar

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
If you've got an event coming up, or know of one that would interest FM's members then please let us know about it and we'll include it in our Events Calendar.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Will do mate, it'll be included in the June events along with the James Farrow Memorial event.

Rod

Reaction score
Inaugural Meeting of the Barbel Society, New Shropshire and West Wales Region

All members and guests are invited to attend the inaugural meeting of the new
Shropshire and West Wales region of The Barbel Society.

This will take place on Friday the 26th of May 2006, in the function room of
The Red Lion pub, Holyhead road, Wellington, Shropshire, TF1 2EW. (just off J7, M54). Full directions to follow.

The speaker on the night will be Dave Mason who will be sharing some of his tactics for taming River Teme tigers and will also have some tips on how to tackle our local River Severn.

Teme Severn will also be in attendance with their quality bait and clothing lines and I am hoping I can persuade one of the local shops to attend and bring some of those essential bits and pieces to help get your season off to a flying start.

There will of course be a raffle.

Entry fee Members ?3, Guests ?5, Juniors Free.

Doors open 7pm for 8pm start.

For more details or if you wish to donate a raffle prize, or if I have forgotten anything, I can be contacted on 07890 813 669 (mob), Or by email; barbelblanker@blueyonder.co.uk

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Above has been added to Events Calendar.

I

Ian Cloke

Graham, is there any chance of adding THESE MATCHES to the calendar please? They are open to everyone, and in aid of a couple of VERY worthy causes.