Terry Mansbridge RIP

Michael Heylin

Reaction score
I am sorry to have to report that Terry Mansbridge, Chairman of National Association of Fishery and Anglers Consultatives (NAFAC) passed away last night.

Terry had given a huge amount to angling in recent years, was Chairman of the Anglian RFEREC and had taken NAFAC to being the biggest single membership body within angling.

He will be sorely missed by his friends and colleagues in angling and as a friend.

God Bless you Terry.

D

Dave Kennedy

i got to know Terry very well in the past 2 years through RFERAC and LOFCA.

he was great man and will be sorely missed.

most Anglers do not realise what Terry has contributed to their sport, he was a diamond geezer and not afraid to speak his mind to anyone.

RIP

condolences to his family

C

Chris Bishop

Funeral details for anyone who doesn't have them:

The funeral is being held at Mintlynn Crematorium, King's Lynn, at 1pm on Monday, May 8.

After the cremation service, there will a reception at Knights Hill Hotel, King's Lynn.

Family-only flowers, donations welcome and will be used to provide bench seats along the River Lee.

Michael Heylin

Reaction score
Donations in memory of Terry to provide benches on the River Lea can be sent to

Christine Mansbridge
Moat House
Station Road
Walpole Cross Keys
Norfolk PE34 4HB

C

Chris Bishop

If anyone needs directions, Mintlyn is off the King's Lynn A149 bypass. Take the turning for Hunstanton/Cromer at the Hardwick Rdbt, where the A10 meets the A47 - the one with the flyover.

Continue north until the next roundabout by Queen Elizabeth Hospital, take a right there for Gayton/Leziate and it's about half a mile along on your right.

The reception is at Knights Hill. Turn left out of Mintlynn (back towards King's Lynn...), take a right at the roundabout again north on the A149 towards Hunstanton/Cromer.

The hotel is at the top of the hill, left at the next roundabout.

D

Dave Kennedy

I was hoping to be able to attend the funeral, but unfortunatly work comitments mean i cant.

i would be gratful if mike or chis could pass on my regrets and those of USSC Angling.

Dave Kennedy

Michael Heylin

Reaction score
Will do Dave.

It will be a very sad day for many of us but none more so than Terry's family.

Mike

Ben Weir 2

Reaction score
He will be sadly missed by everyone in angling....the bloke was a diamond and what he has done for angling is remarkable.

Sadly I will not be there on Monday though I wish I were.

I look forward to sitting on the benchs - that will be a fitting tribue to a top man!