Passers Buy?

J

John McLaren

Some extremely incisive thoughts here Kevin. Main problem is getting all the extra paraphenalia to the pitch.

I'm not much good at drawing but perhaps someone on the site can design a double decker 'barrow with pneumatic extending legs to "climb" over stiles etc. After all it would pay for its development costs in no time!

K

Kevin Perkins * * * * * * *

John

Peter Jacobs may have the answer in that he already retains barrow-wallahs at all the venues he fishes. And they are not the humble street urchins you might imagine, some of them even write articles for FM!

S

Steve King

A double decker barrow is not a bad idea - the trouble is that Ken Livingstone would want to replace it with a bendy-barrow!!!

F

Fred Bonney

I like the tredmill thingy, you could even keep yourself fit whilst waiting for the bite.
This will enable you to carry all the clobber back to the pantechnicon(a furniture van, for you northerners) without knackering yourself.

S

Steve King

Did you invent it before Ken introduced those wretched bendy buses Kevin?

G

Ged

No more wind farms, just plenty of doggy tread mills. Environmentally freindly, dog owners please bring your own poopper scoopers.
Imagine the possiblities along the cannal banking.

K

Kevin Perkins

Steve

What can I say? TickleTackle are always years ahead when it comes to cutting edge design and technology. Their mission statement is, and always will be 'Products you didn't know where available at prices you will find hard to believe'

And these products are always, and only ever, previewed on FM........

P

Prof. Bumblebee

Whereas TartTackle has the mission statement 'Products you will find hard to believe at prices that you didn't know were available...'

Ivan

Reaction score
I'll own up to being a twitcher cum fisherman (well better at the former but working on it) and you are right seeing stuff is cheaper than catching stuff.
Have to say though that I've seen plenty of good birds since I restarted fishing this year so perhaps twitchers would pay to see something good.....
All you gotta do is find the right bird on your fishery and you could have 1500 twitchers paying a fiver each to come in - might not do the fishing much good though.

Never seem to see many cormorants on my local commercial though..........;-)

Rod

Reaction score
There are plenty of unusual birds to be seen outside the kebab shop on Friday and Saturday nights, there are usually some bizarre mating rituals going on as well.

shep

Reaction score
wot about male prostitute for lonely lady dog walkers//// if the bivvys rocking dont come nocking

G

Grant Lever

a few years ago notts anglers ass. had a rare bird on one of their ponds and charged twitchers ?2-50 for a "day ticket"...most commonly asked question "are there any pike in here mate"..