Canon EOS 350D

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Canon EOS 350D Digital SLR Camera - I have one for sale, along with extra lens, remote switch, IR remote, battery grip, tripod, etc etc.

I would/will put it in the for sale section, but I don't particularly want to put a price on it, but I'm open to offers?

Cost me over ?1,100 just a few months ago.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Malc, which lenses do you have and would you be interested in selling thewm separately?

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Hello Matt.

Sorry mate, with my current predicament I need to sell the lot, so will not seperate, thanks for the interest.

The lens, by the way, is is a Canon EF55-200 F4. 5/5.6 Mk2 USM

Malc Bason

Reaction score
..........For the lens Wol, deal!! Thats a penny more than I paid for it. Nice one.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Thought I'd bring this up to the top.

It is still up for sale on a well-known auction site, but thought I'd give you one last chance before it goes. The auction finishes tomorrow (tues 25th) around 4pm.

J

Jeff Woodhouse (AKA Cheeky Monkey, Spud, Jay Dubya

"The auction finishes tomorrow (tues 25th) around 4pm"

Too late now, but you should time them to finish at 8:00 pm if possible. Better still at weekends.

Graham sold a camera recently and two days before it closed he'd got more than he wanted for it so I hope you're lucky too Malc.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff.

Yes I know what you mean re timing Jeff, but it was a 15p listing day last Tuesday, the day I got the boot, and I had to go off somewhere later in the day.

C

Chris Bishop

Malc, I hope you split the outfit as some of those bits would probably do better sold individually.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Well if you are making false bids and you win, you owe me a lot of money pal!

T

The Monk

Good luck with that Malc, but as Chris says you would have done well selling separate, I`ve never made a profit or broke even with a camera I`ve ever sold and I`ve sold a few over the years, Digital are the worst at the moment for losing money, the technology is changing so fast and so many new models are coming out. Jessops have just dropped the Canon EOS 350D (silver body) kit complete with 18 to 55 motor lense plus gadget bag to ?539.99.

Nikons D200 has just gone down to ?1169.99