welcome home

W

Wendy Perry

hi to everyone who went to France hope you all had a good time and caught some big uns :eek:)

wend

D

Dave Johnson

this Friday they are due back, but after talking to them yesterday, the way the wine is flowing....they might have another week!
Assuming Grahams wallet can stretch that is.
Apparently, Barneys legs have turned the colour of a nice Claret.......he is the winning the wine race....

M

Malcolm Bason

"Assuming Grahams wallet can stretch that is." I thought it was already stretched to its limit? Due to the fact (ahem, so I'm told) that it is so full of money and moths???

P

peter webber

Rummer has it that its been so long since Graham has opened his wallet that not only are the moths dead but he has forgotton the code to open it anyway.

Pete

D

Dave Johnson

sworn to secrecy mate, but I can tell you they have put some wine away........

M

Malcolm Bason

They are bound to have had a few bibbies - otherwise I reckon chub would have taken great delight in telling us they have all blanked so far!!! he he he he

M

Malcolm Bason

'bibbies' what a d***head (don't answer that!!) Should of course read 'BIGGIES'!!!

C

Colin Johnson

the gay emblem may have had a 'bibby' as in Eddie who is out there......

W

Wendy Perry

hahhahahah what am i like i thought they were back today durrrrrrr ey up it's the blonde comin out of me again

M

Malcolm Bason

Aha! I see!! Not, lol Poor Gay Emblem - what a horrible nick name! he he he

Mind you - I have briefly met him so........ LOL

W

Wendy Perry

Ok i will start this thread off again LOL Welcome back to the lads who went to France i've welcomed u home once heheheeh durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Yep I agree, welcome back the site has hada bit of an an echo to it this week, lol. ;-}~

C

Carp Angler

We are back and yes the wine did flow a bit.

Full story from all to hit the site quite soon.