SMS Tackle

Dave C 37

Reaction score
I have recently (about 2 weeks) ago placed an order for some boilies and pop ups from SMS. I have still not recived goods which were stated as please allow 7 days for delivery, I have emailed them and had no response and can't find a contact number for them

Have any of you lot used them in the past? if so did you have any problems with them? More importantly should I be worried about it not turning up?!!!

alan

Reaction score
hope this helps

Domain name:
sms-tackle.co.uk

Registrant:
SMS Tackle

Registrant type:
UK Partnership

Registrant's address:
122 Summerwood Lane
Nottingham
NG11 9FY
GB

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Owned by a bloke called: Simon Teft, posts (or did) as 'Stone' on one or two forums, I'll see if I can dig out more info.

Dave C 37

Reaction score
Cheers people, I'm still waiting and still no delivery or email from them.

alan

Reaction score
who is. it lets you get the details of any website you input, including who it is registered to.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Ok then Dave C37.

He still advertises here:

http://www.carp-uk.net/forum/

I have looked and he hasn't posted since December 2005.

I am a member and have been for years, he started his business by selling a few bits on there, so, I suggest you get yourself on there and send him a PM.

Hope this helps.

Please let us know how you get on?

Dave C 37

Reaction score
I have now had an email stating that they are sorry and will try to get it my delivery to me by the weekend.

This is ok as it looks as if I won't be going fishing till the weekend after, but still it shouldn't take promting from me for them to send me my good. If I was intending going fishing sooner I would have been stuck with no bait.

I bought it from there as they had the cheapest prices online for what I wanted which was various Mistral scopex boilies and pop ups. Next time I will have to order a good few weeks in adavnce of fishing. Any one have any suggestions of where to buy cheap boilies online. My local tackle shop is a bit expensive and don't usually stock what I'm after.

Thanks for the help, and I will let you know when they arrive.

Dave C 37

Reaction score
Arrived yesterday. Was glad to see them land on the door step, let's hope they catch me some fish now.