tiger nuts

pat macsweeney

Reaction score
will be going to france (margot) on the 6th next month and am thinking of using tiger nuts (dynamite in the can) has any body used them before as i have yet to use
them

C

Cakey

29 fish on tigers 2 weeks ago in france

ps I only use the dynamite ones

pat macsweeney

Reaction score
just what i wanted to hear. i was told to take it easy when using them 10 or 12 free offerings with the hook bait .hows that sound to you.

pat macsweeney

Reaction score
nice just wot i wanted to hear. i was told to take it east when fishing them,10 or 12 free offerings with the hook bait . wot u think.

C

Cakey

about 6 round mine

the problem with tigers is they fill the fish up and also the carp dont digest them 1st time round so they poo them out ,so now the next day you feed again so now theres twice as many tigers out there .
it takes 3 or 4 cycles for tigers to digest so dont over feed !
over here I fish tigers over crunched up tigers.
also to let a bit more smell out slice the skin off here and there on your hook baits just before casting

pat macsweeney

Reaction score
thanks alot for the advice cakey will try this when i go over will let u know how i get on

P

pons

Thats really good info Cakey,thanks.

My chum was telling me similar yesterday,about the digestion aspect.

A cheap fishing session,indeed,and effective.
I too will give it a go.
One lake I am fishing only has about four Carp,and I missed a pick up the other evening when the hinged hook reversed and tangled.
They are not fished for,and are pretty cute,so the old Tiger route might fool them.
Forgot to say,one of the fish which I saw last year was quite tasty!
Hence my interest.
Pons.
Pons.