Clitheroe AC

Morespiders

Reaction score
Any truth in angling press about joining to fish for coarse fish ?50-00 for the season. Should get most of you going?.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

So I believe Desmond mate.
So much for the rumour that the rich land owner didn't want scruffy course anglers on his land then eh?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Its only between Nov and March when the toffs are not on the water. I say boycot them they are just trying to recoup some of the money they spent out bidding Warrington anglers. The Warrington card was cheapear than this for the whole season.

E

Eric Hayes

Well the hard faced Cheeky B****rds. After the way they have gone about acquiring this water now they try to get 50 quid for 5 Months Fishing?T##ts!

I love Bolderstone but I'm with Bryan on this, they can shove it where there is no solar activity.

I only hope some Scally doesn?t do their cars when they are parked up for a few hours on the car park.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Sorry for being ignorant, I live a long way away.
Isn't this the club that snatched the water from Warrington?
And now they are offering membership to coarse anglers to fund it!

Why? Can't they afford it?

Don't do it boys, let them struggle alone!

Give it a few years and you might get your water back.

B

That's the one Steve. Stuff them.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Don't sell out to them lads, it could have been in their masterplan right from the start to offer a limited coarse fishing permit, they might be banking on it. This would have been allowed for in their budget, if you all resist it, then it might go t**s up for them, I hope so!

J

john conway

It's not worth it, I also believe you can only fish up to 9-o-clock in the evening as well?
I agree with Eric, the hard faced Cheeky B****rds.

B

The thing that you have to remember John, is that Clitheroe is a "Gentlemans" club.