barbelboi

Reaction score
Hello Members
Just joined and feeling my way in.
I'm 62 and started fishing in 1952 (mainly field ponds and the local River Colne) graduated to gravel pits, the Thames and Kennett/Loddon and joined the Ruislip branch of the Wealdstone Piscatorial Society (affilated to the LAA of course) in 1965-1969. Have previously been a member of Gerrards X and Uxbridge and Liesure Sports/RMC/CMEX. Currently with Intertype and a couple of small clubs to access the Colne and Loddon.
Based in Middlesex and fish the Bucks, Berks, Hampshire, Surrey and Herts areas.
I'm happy on both rivers and still waters and enjoy fishing in both environments.
I'll sign off now before I send you to sleep
R'gds to all.

cb

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome barbelboi!

Waking me up is the hard bit :)

Colin

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, you will soon get used to the members, and have the men in white coats knocking at your door......:doh:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Barbelboi. beware: this site may contain nuts! :) :) :)
Currently with Intertype and a couple of small clubs to access the Colne and Loddon.
A champion member to have on board. I just got my yellow ticket this year, an OAP at last. :D Did you know, the TVAA (Intertype is a member) is acquiring a stretch of the Wey Navigation just north of Ripley this year? Should be interesting!!!

barbelboi

Reaction score
No I didn't know - thanks for that one.
Also how long does the 'New Member' tag stay or was that down to me?

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Until you clocked up a few posts or it could be time, I forget (being an OAP doesn't help). Stick around, post a lot and watch for it changing. You'll enjoy the craic I'm sure.