Fly Box or - ?>

• Thread starter Jeff Woodhouse (AKA Cheeky Monkey, Spud, Jay Dubya
  • Start date
J

Jeff Woodhouse (AKA Cheeky Monkey, Spud, Jay Dubya

Brilliant idea Chavender!

It's got me thinking - a stick float box also. Foam can be bought from many tackle shops.

Got to be more uses out there. Can't see all these old video boxes going into landfill.

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
yes ,as i was sortting my flys i'd just recieved some off e-bay i noticed my little fly box was packed allready and i thought i should buy another,then later on i was digging around in a box of stuff looking for something else when i found an old mouse mat and a dvd movie case minus the movie when it struck me that a dvd was a handy size and the foam on the reverse of the mouse matt would be ideal to hold flies so i knocked one up.and then thought i'd share it so i made a cover and the jobs a good-un,i could of done a neater job of the cutting maybe but it was a prototype,there are other media case's that might surfice like old playstation cases which are smaller and square shaped.

a video case maybe better suited to stickfloats as dvd cases are quite slim.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Got to agree it's a great idea ok.
The video and DVD cases could also come in very handy.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
The best ideas are the simplest goes the saying well thats certainly true in this case, brilliant mate.

When I first looked at it the first thing that flashed thru my head was "rig holder". Ideal for those short rigs wouldn't you say?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Great stuff.Who needs Tart Tackle when you can make all this yourself!