E- Bay Items

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

I am putting up a fair bit of stuff belonging to the late father of a friend of mine who now lives in Oz which I am selling on behalf of his widow.

My user id is Bisterneman and you can search for all the items by searching under that ID.

Mainly reels and books at this stage although there will be a few rods going on at the weekend.

Thanks all.

E

EC

Searching by username is hard for a div like me!

Link please Nigel?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Eddie, I am a fellow div but will look into it!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Eddie, tried to post a link but its about 100 characters long! Cant seem to cut and paste.

The advanced search is quite easy

1) On Buy page click Advaced Search in top right corner

2)On next page under the "From Sellers" heading select "from specific sellers" and type in Bisterneman

3) Scroll to bottom of page and click search.All my items will then come up.

If any one can tell me how to paste a link into a post that would be great fo future reference.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Eddie and Nigel. To search by seller:-

On the top it says "My fav searches. sign in, do that. This takes you to Home page and across the top it will say say You have no fav searches or add a search.
Click add a search and this brings up another page which has a box on the left with "by seller" in, click that and enter Bisterneman and this will show all Nigels items.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Thanks Graham, thats a quicker way of doing it.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Eddie, I am a fellow div but will look into it!

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
You a div Eddie? Never I'm not having that. Div's aren't that quick on the uptake when a bargain Drennan Super Tench float rod comes up for sale! Have you caught anything decent on it yet?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Thanks Rodney.There are some more bits and bobs going up in the next few days.

There is a very active market for second hand Abu reels in Malaysia it seems.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Any time Nigel,
The Abu kit has always had a good following as far back as I can remeber, hope you get a decent price for the items.