FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Location of Finch Farm Fishery

Road Map (Multimap)

bigcol

Reaction score
I've fished this quite a lot and must say I've been very happy. Not the biggest fish but you keep on catching and catching.

There is also a good variety, lots of good roach, then 4-5lb carp, then a golden orf (at least that is what I think they are) tench, rudd etc. That keeps my interest up.

m25j13

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of commercials, and although I take the kids here when they want to have a dabble and catch a few fish without much effort, a walk around here reminds me why estate lakes and rivers are better places to be. The main lake is ok, but the Anaconda Stream (hah! - its a *&^%$£* ditch!) should be filled in and the (often very large) fish placed into a proper home.

fishperch

Reaction score
I've fished this quite a lot and must say I've been very happy. Not the biggest fish but you keep on catching and catching. There is also a good variety, lots of good roach, then 4-5lb carp, then a golden orf (at least that is what I think they are) tench, rudd etc. That keeps my interest up.

hi, ive only been there once, there was only 1 sign of a fish the whole day and that was the small thin lake at the top, tbh it was quite messy and pretty bad fishing that day. i was fishing the float and then a solid pva. no bites in the whole day. although it was snowing the day i went and around -2 at the hottest. i may go there again some time but im not too enthusiastic about the place. royal Berkshire fishery looks quite nice though, anyone been there and whats it like?

george.day

Reaction score
I used to fish this all the time you are never not catching winter is very slough here though the stream has big fish just not as manny