No fishing for me this Friday

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I reckon that every angler not made to sit with his missus and coo over the royal couple will be on the bank this Friday - not me

I'll be out walking if the weather is fine - did a 12 mile walk on Tuesday, fished yesterday and today all day so back to a nive 12 miles walk tomorrow

Next fishing trip will be Sunday afternoon in to the evening - after some nice roach and carp

little oik

Reaction score
Whats the chances of Sky news reporting any news from around the world tomorrow or in fact any news at all even on the red button

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Whats the chances of Sky news reporting any news from around the world tomorrow or in fact any news at all even on the red button

yes will be a good day to "hide" any new that must be told - like pertol going up to 1 gold bar a litre or fact that it's really just Bernie Cliffotn in a emu suit from the waist down who runs in marathons

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
They'll forget to tell "economy has grown (2ft 3") 2.3% due to this wedding. Take the wedding out of the equation, the economy is down (5ft 7") 5.7%.:D
For all you walkers, fishermen out tomorrow: I'm sodding working with no extra pay. Plus this wedding may be on tv at work.:mad:

little oik

Reaction score
I AM GUTTED
Just had a quick flip through the channels and was very disappointed that there were no Extreme weddings or Deadliest Carriage rides or Eating .You know the type of thing .If that person looks at him again like that there could be a fight , the Carriage has got to negotiate this bit of road very carefully otherwise a wheel could hit a traffic light sending it crashing to the ground and stampeding the horses causing poss death for those onboard .Or even the food has to be prepared just so otherwise they might get ill.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Must have been plenty of wives insisting the husband share the wedding because I went today and had the pit to myself.....
The roads were empty-almost Christmas dayish but although iwent through several villages I didn't see one street party.

At midday I raised my thermos flask cup and toasted the newlyweds...good luck to them....and lets hope they are given time to settle into the marriage!!

.............I wonder if he has to wear a crown on his first night....just a thought..

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Did you catch Tee Cee.

I went to bait up a couple of swims, pit had just two fishing.

Went to Tesco's and I had the pick of where i wanted to park.