anglers mail

• Thread starter Christian Tyroll
  • Start date
C

Christian Tyroll

about this time last year i got my photo in the where to fish section with a guessimated low double figure carp.
ok so it wasnt a huge fish but at the time i was exstatic (i still would be now) and they sent me some bait and a hat! optionally you could sent a self stamped addressed evolope and they would send your picture back. i didnt bother because i got two developed so i didnt have to.
now almost a year later i get the photo sent back as part of a policy to return all photos regardless of whether you send a stamped evolope or not!
i was pretty chuffed that they did this despite having a copy of it i just thought it nice of them, whats more im surprised they kept it all this time!
i say good service anglers mail, anyone else had this happen?

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Not from Anglers Mail mate, but I have had my applications for bail sent back to me on a number of occasions.

Ben Weir 2

Reaction score
Chris glad you are a happy punter mate!

It really isn't easy to get all pictures returned - a small team on short deadlines - but we do try our best to ensure that pix are returned, as and when possible.

I will pass on your kind comments to our mag assistant. She will be pleased that you appreciated their return.

All the best.

BW

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i had my pic in improve your coarse fishing many many moons ago in the mission accomplished section.....didnt get my pic/slide back though.
had a hints and tips idea for cleaning dirt/grit/mud from the inside of poles printed in the anglers mail many moons ago as well....got sent a padded reel case and a net bag for that.

C

Christian Tyroll

nice one Ben! i want to try and catch myself a nice Chevin this year and see if i can get that in lol!

J

Jack Pike BA

My wife had her picture in the Anglers Mail last year for a barbel and received a spool of line plus a hat.

B

That wasn't a hat mate, it was a groundbait mixing bowl. Women eh??

J

Jack Pike BA

Tell me about them Baz honest I dont know how they work or think!

B

Mornin mate, I hope Julie wasn't offended. (-:

C

Cakey

Ben you are not all good
you got my son Lee White with a fish from The North Met on the front page

boy have i suffered since.............