fish/teach ins

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i`ve seen various fish/teach ins on the fishing magic website but have never seen one for cat fish....any of you big moggie anglers got any plans for one???
this is one species i would dearly love a go at fishing for and learning more about.

C

Chris Bishop

A lot of guys go abroad, where there are guided trips. There are a couple of guys who fish waters up Yoggy's way for them on here, one of them might team up for a sesh somewhere.

B

Budgie Burgess

Sorry just seen this!

I was going to put on a "Catfish Teach In" for the lads over on Anglers Net.Trouble is finding a suitable venue.Any one can sort one I will gladly do one.

Ideally we could fish the weekend,including nights,as this makes the travelling worth while for people.Its also handy if there is some where we can do a bit of theory and show some slides.Then again we might get away with doing it on the bank (slides excluded!)If its done when we can hopefully get some good weather.

I can certainly bring along all the stuff and show you the way I go about it (both home and abroad) but Im just not up (health wise) to actually organising the venue and logistics etc.

Over to you guys!