any1 know of any matt hayes sites

Ryan Bamborough

Reaction score
Does anyone know any matt hayes(mick hayes get them mixed up) sites as i watch his show on discovery alot and was wondering if he had any sites or articles on any site etc...
thanks
Ryan

E

EC

check out the discovery channel website and/or google his name!

J.B

Reaction score
Hi Ryan Its matt Hayes and Mick Brown you have been watching try www.totalfishinggear.co.uk and click the about matt link. Other than that like eddie said google his name, hope you find what you want. I'll see if I can find owt else if I do i'll get back to you.

Ryan Bamborough

Reaction score
Cheers guys gd links never would o found him wi out u. What are you guys into pole,sepcimen,match etc.. and whats your record fish
thanks again
ryan

B

Budgie Burgess

Im just into going fishing full stop! dont care what its for or where it is.Dont catch much these days but enjoy it all the same.

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Now I'm a little dubious about Matt myself, I'm sure he's a nice bloke and all that but you know when you're just not sure about someone for no obvious reason.

However having said that I do like his reply to the first question asked on your 4th link Budgie.

B

Budgie Burgess

You cant take it away from him Paul he is a very accomplished all round angler.But having met and worked with him hes just not my cup of tea either then again Im sure Im not his either! Very hard worker and passiionate about "his" fishing.

F

Frothey

"whats your record fish"

i only liked him when he was in marillion.