Scousers

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Did a bit of business the other day with a guy based in the Wirral. He sent us cash on the nail for his order with a little bit to follow.

In discussing his requirements I spotted something about his accent. He sounded just like Ed. It transpired he was born in Liverpool!!

What a fine person he was and I look forward to doing more business with him.

What really took me aback was his roots.

I now take it all back. Not all scousers are scallies!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Last night a bloke approached me and said, here you are mate, I have been sent one licence to many by your club, and he gave me the extra club card.
And he was a scouser BY JOVE!!!!!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

.......and may I just compliment Ron on posting something positive about us for a change
Thanks Ron !

E

EC

Right thats that sorted then, meet you outside the post office at 5.25 Ed, and dont forget your balaclava mate!

J

Jeff (AKA Cheeky Monkey, Spud, Jay Dubya, Woody .

When you say "cash on the nail", Ron, is it in hard readies or a cheque.

If it's the latter you may have posted too early.

Beecy

Reaction score
a few years ago we were walking through stanley park after just watching Paulo Di Canio make monkeys out of the Everton defence.

my mate got a tap on the shoulder and we both instinctively braced ourselves ready for trouble...

but then the scouser just said "this fell out of your pocket mate" and gave him a tenner!

one of the most bizare things ive ever seen !

T

The Monk

but then the scouser just said "this fell out of your pocket mate" and gave him a tenner!

come on Beccy thats got to be a wind up mate

Beecy

Reaction score
we even gave it to the barman in the pub to check it under the UV thingy to make sure it was real

R

Breaking news!!

Forget my post. Cheque bounced - no answer from the phone number, checked with D&B - no such company!!!

Got away with ?200 worth of filters.

And he sounded such a nice man.

Bloody Scousers!!

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Ron, why do I get the idea this post was a big set up just so you could reinforce the usual scouse stereotypes about thieving and your contention we are are 'Scallies?' Do you usually post saying how nice someone is everytime you do business or is your mock surprise reserved for people from the Wirral. Yes, we can laugh at ourselves and tell some of the best thieving jokes you will ever hear but branding us all tea leaves is like saying all Yorkshiremen are tight gits. And from reading your posts I thought you such an erudite gentlemen.
PS Eddie C and I will come round tonight and nick your tackle!

E

EC

Its sh*te anyway Peter, esp that crappy tench (? gudgeon) float rod!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Take no notice ---We ALL know Ron is just a silly old w*nker ........he probably has a good J Arthur while he's thinking about all us superior Scousers ....(maybe that's what the stain is on his trousers )

B

Which reminds me.
The male Tench have really swollen muscles now on their sides. Does this mean they are getting ready for spawning?
It must be like swimming around with a hard on.

J

Jeff (AKA Cheeky Monkey, Spud, Jay Dubya, Woody .

"Forget my post. Cheque bounced - no answer from the phone number, checked with D&B - no such company!!!"

If it's true - there's one born every minute. This one came 63 years ago!

(or judging by what Ed just posted - 5 minutes ago) hehehehe!

R

That's not their blinkin muscles Baz, that's their gonads!

Well,

I thought that as Liverpool are due to lose to The Hammers tomorrow, I might cheer old Ed up. His "Hubcaps R Us" business is not doing too well.

There might be some good pickings in Cardiff Ed?

B

That's what I meant Ron.
So is this a sign they are getting ready?

Ric Elwin

Reaction score
I'm going to side with the Scousers, despite being a Manc. Sooner a scally anytime rather than a royal-loving humourless southerner.