New bivvy

jamie_moe

Reaction score
hi i am jamie and i am currently looking for a new 2 man bivvy with a budget of £200, I havent got a clue what to look for in a bivvy so can someone please help me? :D

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score

Bluenose

Reaction score
I got an email from a shop selling the STI bivvy with all the bits for £200 .

PM me if you want the shop mate!

jamie_moe

Reaction score
i have been looking at the JRC 2 man quad but i can not seem to find much feedback on it, i dont supose any 1 can help with that?

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
The bivvy is very good Jamie. A mate of mine has the 2 man, and loads of room inside. At the Blenheim fish in some of us Camp at a local site for the weekend. On the Saturday night there was 8 of us sitting in the bivvy on 2 bedchairs.

I know my mate has fished in all weathers and had no problems with the bivvy what so ever.

Good luck, for the money i dont think you can go wrong with the JRC.

jamie_moe

Reaction score
The bivvy is very good Jamie. A mate of mine has the 2 man, and loads of room inside. At the Blenheim fish in some of us Camp at a local site for the weekend. On the Saturday night there was 8 of us sitting in the bivvy on 2 bedchairs.

I know my mate has fished in all weathers and had no problems with the bivvy what so ever.

Good luck, for the money i dont think you can go wrong with the JRC.

cheers mate, it seems that for the money and quality JRC are the choice for loads of anglers so i think i will be investing in the quad for my birthday :D