Pike Champs

A

Andy Whyton

Does anyone know where I can find the results of the British Pike Championships on the net?

P

Paul Baxter

no i did not do to well though 1 zed for 4lb 13 from peg r45 not bad for a 6hr drive roll on next year!

D

David Will

Andy as it is an ACA affair there is very little chance of them publishing the results they have an aversion to anything computer.I have searched in a bolean manner nil result ;)
Try calling the Angling Times who did assist me one year with the info I think you are probably after ie which fish from which swims etc.

C

Chris Bishop

One of my mates reckoned it was won near that wide bit at Boot's Bridge on the Sixteen Foot, but he could just be extracting the urine. Or that could have been last year.

I've never caught anything round there but there is a pub approx 3/4 mile north by the railway bridge.

Whatever you do don't fish round that bit where the Sixteen Foot joins the Ramsey Forty Foot - the layby's full of caravans, tree clippings and pick-up trucks with Tree Services painted on the side.

For top local info on the Fens go to

www.mytrailerpark.com

D

David Will

Excellent stuff. That bloke looks just like a mate of mine and his cousin. They are from the Fens !

Colin Brett

Reaction score
40 foot near to the 16 foot junction, 3 weights over 20lb, I think 2oz was the difference.

The pub Chris mentioned is the Golden Ball at Stonea, used to be a good spot, plus you could rent a clapped out caravan there, good company though. Good angling pub, well it was last time I went in there [1988]
Colin

E

Eddy Garrett

I couldn't find any info on the net about it. There was a feature in last weeks AT. Does anyone have any details about the qualifiers for next year?