lucky or wot!?

K

Kevan Halford

Ijust had to write and say how luck
really does play a big part in fishing.Only a month ago my fishing partner and I took a friend fishing on our syndicate lake and within 90 mins had nailed the lakes biggest carp at nearly 30lbs. Now on saturday gone my mate took him pike fishing in the fens for his very first predator trip with deadbaits and within a couple of hours he notched up a 20lb 1oz pike and a 13lb 7oz zander, both caught on the same piece of lamprey fished hard on the bottom!! lucky or wot!? I dare think what may have happened if i had taken my girlfriend ! they say never take her indoors fishing with you, believe me they are right!!

P

Paul Williams

My missus used to love to come fishing before kids!! the first time i took her i had five pike ranging from 15+ to 29+, two more were 20's......she thought it was always going to be like the first time....another let down!!! ;o)

G

Gary Knowles

They're like that these women Paul, they want you to perform constantly at the highest level.

Fortunately, being a northerner, that isn't a problem for me ! ! ! !

P

Paul Williams

From what i heard about the french trip you are always ready,.....in the horizontal position!! .....youre gonna get gout with all this fine living me boy!!!