Warks Avon - Fladbury

Lee Poultney

Reaction score
This water is soon to be my local stretch and I intend to spending a fair bit of time on it. However, I wondered if anyone had any info they'd be willing to share? Does the stretch only produce around the weir or is it fairly consistent? Most of my Avon fishing has been around the Bidford area so I'm assuming it won't be too different but any info will be appreciated. PM if you wish. Thanks.

N

Neil Smart

This water is soon to be my local stretch and I intend to spending a fair bit of time on it. However, I wondered if anyone had any info they'd be willing to share? Does the stretch only produce around the weir or is it fairly consistent? Most of my Avon fishing has been around the Bidford area so I'm assuming it won't be too different but any info will be appreciated. PM if you wish. Thanks.

Hi Lee
As you probably know the weirs or run offs are a good fish holding areas and Fladbury is no exception...But there are too many BAA matches on this stretch for my liking and in the summer months you have a large number of boats to add into the mix, and the best of the lot is a huge cruiser c/w with a jazz band!! to top off the evening
There are more quieter venues and dare I say more productive around here Lee. I would be happy to try and help if I can, pm me if you want.