Nice fish - but why so glum?

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Nice to see a carp angler looking as if he's enjoyed catching a fish in the second photo_Old realtree boy looks very serious!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

It's not the done thing to look happy when you catch ....people might think you are enjoying yourself !!!!

Matty C

Reaction score
Im off to bury hill tomorrow with a friend of mine from here, in search of some big tincas.. might be able to pick up a bonus carp while were there..

fingers crossed !

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Give us a smile Matty for G... sake if you do!

Watch out for the glumsters.

S

Steve King

Smiling is not allowed if you are a serious carp angler - particularly if you are wearing any sort of camo gear!

E

They are worried it may make them look like a tosser .....

Matty C

Reaction score
lol I always smile in my fishy pics.. unless its one of those photos when its taken all of a sudden without me knowing.. or its such a big fish that ive a look of shere amazement !

It was This Big

?----------------------------------------?

minnow, that is !
haha

E

It looks like a hybrid to me ---It's ventral fin is too long and its mouth is too straight ....

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

If I was wearing that camo I'd also be feeling miserable.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I didn't know Bruce Willis (1st Photo) was an angler.

Deanos

Reaction score
If it is Bruce Willis, bet you would say please before asking to see his ticket Baz?if not?..I bet he would kick your ass!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Actually Deanos, believe it or not, I often get mistaken for Bruce Willis myself.

Deanos

Reaction score
Yeah...erm, I can see a ?certain? likeness Baz, but I feel it might be more to do with a lack of ?thatch on the roof?. Truth be known (your ego will just love this!), I don?t see Bruce Willis approaching a group of foreign gentlemen on the bank tucking into pan fried barbel and sorting them out like you would.