THE E.A SWAT TEAM

Rik Smith

Reaction score
So this weeks little pearler in the A.T.
Despite the claims and no-doubt some of them are true regarding thefts of fish.The E.A. Says that it has high-tec surveillance gear which is routinely used by none other than SURPRISE SURPRISE the SALMON fishery bailiffs! King of the fish no-doubt but i wonder what the value of a 40lb carp is financially as opposed to a 25lb salmon.And there's a lot more of them carp around than the salmon.But as the E.a. Spokesman said this years budget has been allocated.Well now they know about the problem it will be interesting to see if any of the budget is allocated next year to protect the coarse fish. Or perhaps SIR WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE SHOW ME YOUR LEFT NIPPLE wont be fishing for chub and carp ,anyway how can you charge ?150 for coarse fishing.So its the same old same old theres still class differences even in the sport of fishing despite the masses paying for the rod license the minority seem to be reaping the benefits that the masses need.Well thats a shock to the system i can hardly believe it can you.

L

levelspiker

from the amount of jagged edged empty sweetcorn tins,discarded line and general angling rubbish left on the local river bank in the last fortnight,the EA couldn`t give a toss about illegal coarse fishing in somerset.
i must have emailed\called them on at least 8 occasions since the end of the season.
too busy trying to catch illegal elver netsman no doubt.
if they banned this practice,so as to give the eel population a chance to recover,maybe the bailiffs could spend more time catching the muppets who break the law and live litter.