Would-be Animal Rights Terrorists

davestocker

Reaction score
visit

http://ar2006.info/

Yet again, the UK looks likely to be hosting an international animal rights event, where our home-grown extremists will be teaching their foreign counterparts the tricks of the trade. What will our government be doing to stop these would-be terrorists entering our country?

jimj40

Reaction score
Well, Dave, I expect our government will be showing terrorists how these things SHOULD be done by pouring billions of pounds of tax-payers' money into illegal invasions of other countries, development of biological and chemical weapons and tut-tutting about global warming while doing squat about it.

Meanwhile out Glorious leader will be signing petitions in favour of pointless and useless animal cruelty and passing laws stopping us from making our democratic voices heard within ear-shot of Parliament in case we should interrupt the poor MPs' naps on expenses...

Dave German

Reaction score
That'll be worth keeping an eye on. Spread the rumour that its a rally for all those banned from going to the world cup when the details come out, might liven things up a bit. Jarvis, no details i see, are you sea, game or just coarse.

jimj40

Reaction score
My friends tell me I'm mainly coarse, Dave G, and I guess they're probably right!

Does it make a difference?

Dave German

Reaction score
Not at all jarvis, just curious, nothing "our glorius leader " says should ever be confused with the truth. Its nice to see the bunny huggers getting lots of years porridge, may many more be treated the same.

F

Fred Bonney

Hear hear Dave,my guess is, he won't even know he's been sussed.

L

Lee Swords (The new and improved)Satans little he

Animal rights?

I would eat every guinea pig in the country and murder 10,000,000 hamsters if it meant a cure for cancer.

BTW guinea pig is GOOD eating!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"Once again, three vegan meals will be provided on site every day for a reasonable sum, about ?5."

Hey Lee, maybe they need a volunteer chef?????

I am sure that you could dream up some wonderful recipes to serve these stalwarts of the International Community ;-)

L

I would love to cater for the ALF.

I would start off with a warm salad of mink tossed in wild roquette leaves with a honey dressing.

Moving on nicely to a pate of Canada goose liver.

finnishing with Roast Cormorant and all the trimmings!

I would serve well chilled champagne with all the dishes

L

Ah but champagne is just so good with all courses.

sangre de Torro.....Bulls blood?, Oh its been a long time since I have have that stuff.....Jeez once did it big time on BB then went back and capped it off with tigermilk.Vomited a chuffing petting zoo after that episode!!

I love wines with dramatic names

davestocker

Reaction score
The scumbags are at it again. Thw ALF have posted this on the Biteback website

'PDP Couriers, if you continue to deal with HLS we will continue to destroy and disable the vehicles that you use to carry out those crimes, we will also destroy the lives of all your employees... ruthlessly.'

Talk of destroying lives sounds like a murder threat to me......