Power Pack

S

Spoddy Dave

Anyone know where to find a power pack,all i can find on a search is a car booster/starter.
And no sites in the midlands.
Thanks.

alan

Reaction score
i wouldnt bother with the lidl one. 7ah wont last long at all, minutes on a high drain item like a telly. they are ok for phones and small items but no good for anything else.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I aint used it for a few years now but i had good usage out of a motor cycle battery on the long bleak winter nights on the Fens. I remember the first time i used it and that was the first ever national lottery, when was that?, Went from around 6.30pm till 1am (on a black n white set, snooker was a nightmare to watch), had a small battery operated booster for the aerial too as the signal in the Fens was naff. Best fish (Zed) that night was 12 odd i think.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
The car booster/starters you refer to have a cigarette lighter socket as per cars, can run electrical items off this. Don't know how long they will power a telly for.

S

Spoddy Dave

Just for nights Steve.
For that price Ed its worth a look.
Should be ok to run a 4 inch bw telly.

Going to need something a bit more powerfull to run the 32 inch telly and dvd player though.

just joking about the big telly and dvd,

but then again!

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Where are you in the West Mids then Dave? Email me if you prefer not to say on here?

S

Spoddy Dave

West Bromwich at the moment Malc,but moving south soon hopefully.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
ok, just wondered as you said not far, etc.

Only a smallish shop but well stocked! Looks even smaller from outside. ;o)

I like the place! Less than 10 miles from me.