carpcrazyangling

Bruno Y

Reaction score
hi,
i m french and new on this forum so excuse my bad englisg
i post because i have order on this tackleshop online,paid bud 3 month after my order is pending ... have you got any problem like me whith them or is this just a mistake

B

Bob Watson

I know the owner of the shop personally, I'd say it's an oversight, he's a genuine bloke, give him a call or email him. I'm sure he'll make amends.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Foregoing any road blocks in France you should get your order Bruno.

Bruno Y

Reaction score
ok bob thanks for your quick message
you are lucky in england to have many good tackleshop, here in france it s very difficult to buy the same items so online shop are our paradise...

richard turner

Reaction score
you wont have a problem mate iv had loads of tackle off them always had great service just give them a ring im sure they will sort it .

L

little Stu!

NOT ONLY WILL I VOUCH FOR CARPCARZY AND THE OWNER MARK PERSONALLY, I WILL ALSO REINBURSE YOU ANY PAYMENT YOU HAVE MADE TO THEM AND WILL SEEK PAYMENT FROM MARK OF CARPCRAZY DIRECTLY!!

The only online organisation that ive personally recommended to the majority of people who visit here!

Top Guy, Top Shop, down to earth, not up there own arse and would definitely continue buying from.....

any problems, call me or see me!!

Stuart Dennis

Bruno Y

Reaction score
when i look all these reply i m sure they are tops
i m happy to know carpcrazy are top so this is probably a small mistake
in france we have any problem whith tackleshop (order by phone or post ) because they are already out of stock or many items desepeare (boilies and mix are too old.... caterpillar and small buterfly in bags )
that's why i order in england for 2 years and i can say all your onlines shop i had order are tops.... that's why i was very surprise to have a problem
so excuse me for this post but i was so frightened
kinds regards
y bruno

B

Big Rik

and I'll second that.

I've spent close to a grand with Mark and his communciation and delivery has been second to none every single time.

B

Bob Watson

I bought his sausage gun last week..... and his nipples and squirters!!!

Straight up though, good bloke Mark, he'll open up for you or delay locking up if you're from out of town and travelling.

Nominated for Carp angler of the year a year or two ago and should have got it for the time and effort he puts into it, someone with easy/ier fishing on their doorstep got it if I recall.

Bruno Y

Reaction score
after many mails it s impossible to contact them ....
mark carp angler of the year but ....
they take money and i don't have items
thank you carpcrazy
be carefull on your order
i lost 183 pounds

Bruno Y

Reaction score
after 5 month and many many many mails they gave my money by paypal yesterday
thx carpcrazy

maxi

Reaction score
hey guys im looking for any info on rigs for carp fishing you know like a site so i can print out and teach myself im very keen and want to learn as quick as i can so any help would be great thanks guys.

C

Cakey

there a good one called fishingmagic not sure of the addy though ,it has a rig page full of top rigs.
also has technique pages ,beginners sections etc.

also has a forum with lots of top guys on it all willing to help.

if i was you i would deffo sign up !!

Ian Jay 2

Reaction score
I sent them an email last week, via their enquiry form. Not had a reply yet.

Is this normal?