carp porter

B

Bob Watson

I've come across the carp porter mk2 for ?75 is this a bargain. I know it's below RRP but are they good bits of kit?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Excellent bit of kit. The wheel being in the middle under the weight makes them so much easier to push. Taking a lot of the weight from the arms.

Must thank Big Rik for putting me on these a few years back. I had a go with a couple of peoples barrows and they are the best. I could not afford a Carp Porter so got the Nash Nomad same design but only ?110.

Big Mart

Reaction score
Good bit of kit Bob,

I've only had mine for a couple of months but its made my life a lot easier and is simple to put together. One thing i noticed is once you've used it a few times it gets easier to put together/take apart as the paint wears off.

Paid about 85 notes for mine.

B

Bob Watson

Cheers lads, looks like another wallet bashing, I've been looking at a few lately but I like the look of the wheel underneath, I looked at the Nash and wychwood with the wheel underneath but hung on, glad I did.

U

unknownforce

stealth carp-o-porter for about 50 notes is good. folds flat and has two front wheels so evens up the load