vitalin

Rik Smith

Reaction score
Simple question having not used vitalin yet. Which one should i be looking for,as i'm looking on the net i've seen it with chicken and about 4 other varieties.Presumably it's like a dog food with what in it ,biscuit? pellet?rice. tell me do.

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
yellow bag-big bits of maize in it-go to a big petstore like pets at home if you have got one near you as you can get a big sack -15kg for about ?12
its just called vitalin original
looks like meusli

Colin W

Reaction score
the original one big yellow bag with red trim and writing.

Phil Lambert

Reaction score
Rik, I recently started using this stuff to bulk out expensive Method Feeder mixes and I can tell you it's the hounds hangers. If you give Vitalin a quick swirl through the blitzer and mix it 50/50 with any fishmeal groundbait you will have an easily molded method mix which is not sticky and which will quickly break up on the bottom. You can add whatever flavours and 'extras' you want and I'm a great fan of dead maggots, lightly blitzed cheapo sweetcorn with an addition of a small tin of very cheap Asda Smartprice Tuna in brine (for God's sake don't eat this tuna - it's gopping). Match carp will go mental on this stuff. Good luck with it.

Paul Morley

Reaction score
Vitalin original, tho I guessed it would be too 'light' in appearance for clear water, it's been a huge success this season in my tenching - a well kept secret by those who would have us purchase stuff with pictures of fish on. It's brilliant, it's versatile and it lasts ages stored correctly. Maybe I should get a Vitalin baseball cap!!??