World Cup Fantasy Football League

E

EC

The generous staff at FM have asked me (for a nominal fee) to set up a fantasy football world cup league.

The bosses are offering massive prize giveaways for the eventual winners and top managers at each stage to thank us, the contributors, for our efforts in making the site dead good.

Prizes include

*holidays *greys elite rods *fox stratos reels *shimano poles and lots of other ace things

Anyway enough of the kak, go here then register, and then enter the details below where it says leagues/join private league!

League name: Fishing Magic
Code to join this league:164729-29427

*exact details of prizes yet to be confirmed, prizes may be somewhat different to those stated, or indeed, non existent at all!

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Looks like just me and you Eddie - do you want the holiday or the rods and reels :)

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Yes your right Eddie even those who can't stand football will have a go for free gear

E

EC

I cannot believe how generous Graham and Jonny have been, a couple of really great guys!

captain carrott

Reaction score
you'll get slapped when graham realises what you've done. my prediction is that some team will win it.

Beecy

Reaction score
Im in.

And I'll even chuck in a prize for the winner...

'A day out at an English league match of my choice, including all the beer we can drink, and all at your expense'

M

Mark Hodson

I'm in, its got its own very forum for our league, excellent.

M

Mark Hodson

I've got Klinsman as manager, couldn't afford the brazilan bloke by the time i got to the bottom, but counting on the Gerries doing well on home soil (until they play us of course)

E

EC

Him, there! points upwards

Maybe we can buy his silence?

Either that or all this mail order stuff ordered to the empty house next door has to go back!

M

Mark Hodson

Don't send it back until the cups over I might win. How about a 50 point head start and i'll keep stum.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I hope Heskey is on the list of players, I like to give the opposition a chance.

Eddie, you told me that the Neoteric I bought off you was the last one you had! How come you offering one to Mark?