French Adventure

W

Wendy Perry

What a fantastic read it sounds like you all had a wonderful time i really did enjoy reading that well done to you all and like the tale tells it doesn't matter if anyone blanked you all enjoyed it and that all that matters :eek:)

P

Peter Morton

There's got to be a Pilgrims Tale in there somewhere..............come on Sedge we're waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dave O'L

It's a pitty Malc didn't go cos that could have been the 'Wife of Bath's' tale. (aka Clem??) :)

M

Malcolm Bason

I'm far to shy, quiet and reserved to get up to some of their antics!!!

C

Clem Paggle

And looking at those new pics - expecially of BIG Rik!!! Its enough to make a man go queer dear!!!! OOeerrrrr!!! Mind me bankstick!!!

P

Peter Morton

Are you sure it wasn't CARRY ON CAMPING II..................................LOL

W

Wendy Perry

everytime i see all your new photo's i am laughing so much they look so bloody funny hahhahahahah i think one of them i can't remember whose now but they look like tarzan :eek:)

M

Mike Fidler

Steady on Wendy, must be that photo of Eddie that's doing it!!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Just so that newcomers to the forum will be able to understand some of the postings, the reference to some of the photos are no longer applicable - I've changed them to something more respectable!

C

Carp Angler

More respectable?
How can a close up of Barneys face be respectable?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry, there's always the odd exception. And he's very odd.

M

Mike Fidler

That's a respectable Carp eh? Sorry guys it makes me smile every time I see my new picture - nice one Graham...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's just bloody good to see somebody being, quite rightly, proud of the fish they catch, and sharing some of the pleasure they got from catching it.

Shout it to the world Mike - keep fishing happy!