Eleven At Le Domaine Des Iles

P

Paul Williams

Best read i have had for ages!!!.....i reckon you had the safest bed partner Coops if what i've heard about the others is only half true!! teehee.
Barney,your true rendition of the "facts" had me in stitches!!! whats white beer and did you bring me some back? :eek:)
I knew i would miss a load of fun by not going, i might even have got rid of this "Brummie" tag with all those new nicknames flying about, Ian Drury, Veg, Stormin Norman, Old gits!!! LOL

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's all lies Brummie, apart from my account. And the scheming rascals even conned me into changing the forum pictures so they can all be as popular as Wendy.

P

Paul Williams

Is that a toga you are wearing or have you bandaged your wallet close to your heart again!!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
My wallet got seriously damaged last week. I still haven't recovered from that round I bought on the ferry. It cost me nearly 19 quid! The shock was so great it put me off my fishing all week and I had to take a drop or two of medicinal alcohol and a short nap every day.

P

Paul Williams

?19 TEEHEE!!!......i have just seen Riks new photo...you DID have a toga party!!!!! TOGA TOGA TOGA

P

Paul Williams

Don't think much of Barneys new pic though....it's just him in his normal fishing gear :eek:)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Yeah, we begged him to dress up but he said he was happy to wear what his friend, the Gay Emblem, had chosen for him for the week.

W

Wendy Perry

hahahahahahh i love it graham off to see the others now :eek:)

P

peter webber

I'm with Paul on this one, best read for a long time and the fish WOW.

Well done to all that came home with new PB's and congrats to Rik on catching the BIG one's.

I hope to be going over next year with some friends, different lake but hopefully will come back with some big fish pic's.

Pete

G

Gary Knowles

Paul,

You just KNOW I wouldn't exaggerate or tell untruth's, don't you mate.

White beer tastes like medicine, and no, I didn't bring you any back - it's all for meeeee !

P

Paul Williams

How about if i bribe you with a trip to a great pike water AND buy you a new dress to go in, will you give me a bottle then???

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I'd just like to say Grahams account is the true one ......

( We were with a gang of uncouth youths !!!)

Seriously though --- We had a great time with a great crowd of lads ....... very enjoyable !!!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Yeah, bloody youngsters just don't know how to behave these days - NNAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!

C

Carp Angler

Of course, you gentlemenly old fella's were the epitome of good taste and behaviour all week.

4 flushes...ha

E

Doesnt Rik look lovely in his off the shoulder number .....hahahahaha

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Three flushes and a full bucket if you don't mind.

G

Gary Knowles

Do you see what I mean, all this lot talk about is toilet habits. Having my peg close to the communal 'latrine' was a disaster. I had described to me over the week every kind of 'dump' known to man and every one of them had the cheek to nick one of my beers as they graphically described their 'emmisions'.

How utterly delightfull......

W

Wendy Perry

i Can't control myself with all these wonderful photo's hahahahahahahah i'm very excited LOL

E

You were lucky Barney ---- Graham and I had to put up with Big Riks emissions and Veg Varneys lettuce leaf every morning ----
and we had cook a pan of chips for Rik to fill up again .....