help me im thick!

mark c

Reaction score
as a new user to the site im struggling a bit with how to use it and would like to ask a few questions,such as can i delete my own postings from the records in my forum/my postings,do i have to enable or disable for every thread i post,am i an e mailable member and can i change this,if i wanted to(i dont)how can i stop being a member of the site.if any one has any other persons have other questions then maybe you can ask them through this thread? and also if anyone has any general tips they would be very welcome,yours thankfully mr thick!

C

Chris Bishop

can i delete my own postings from the records in my forum/my postings...

No, they stay there once they're posted on the site inless they're removed by a moderator.

,do i have to enable or disable for every thread i post,

You choose whether you weant to be notified when someone responds, or read it online.

am i an e mailable member and can i change this,if i wanted to

It's in the options in your member profile. Some people like to keep these details private, others like to make it possible for people to contact them.

how can i stop being a member of the site.

If you're unhappy for some reason, e-mail editor@fishingmagic.com and you can be deleted.

if any one has any other persons have other questions then maybe you can ask them through this thread? and also if anyone has any general tips they would be very welcome,yours thankfully mr thick!

Why not have a look around and see if you think it's worth joining. Most people seem to think so, as in more than 25,000 of them.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Mark the email is sent through FM so the sender never sees your email address. You see theres on the email so as to be able to respond if you wish. Worth having in my opinion as some info people are willing to give on email but not on open threads.

Dont forget the help button at the top righthand side of the screen.

Best way to use the site is post a thread introducing yourself and the kind of angling you enjoy etc. You will find a very warm welcome from everybody.

E

EC

Dont forget to say what flavour crisps you like Mark!

If it's walkers cheese and onion or hula hoops then you're in!

Salt and vinegar, and you're better off out of here!

C

Christian Tyroll

Eddie im a fan of salt an vinegar, in moderation, they have their moments, you have now thoroughly offended me.

It may have been ment in jest but i took that to the heart...

By the way, knowing you like your cheese and onion and your hulahoops, i take it youve tried the cheese and onion hulahoops? Top stuff!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

You bullying peice of cack. Why don't you pick on somebody your own size for a change.
There is a name for people who abuse others of a different size to themselves.

Appologise at once Christian.

C

Christian Tyroll

lol
sorry Eddie :)

im on a roll with all this editing this evening!

alan

Reaction score
"There is a name for people who abuse others of a different size to themselves"

Baz???

mark c

Reaction score
ha ha good stuuff thanks for the advice lol, il be a crisp expert in no time! has to be said i am partial to a bit o cheese n onion or mcoys flame grilled steak oh and by the way you have to try hula hoop crinklers.maybe i should of called this thread what flavour crisps? ha ha it would of been more intresting than the current 1.I may just try walkers cheese n onion in pva bags, i might just catch gary lineker or a lesser spotted charlotte church.yours thankfully the crisp connisseur.