Bulk Buying Boilies

U

unknownforce

Can anyone recommend a reputable bait rolling company thats is good value for money?

I used the bait and feed company last time and was happy with the bait, although it was slightly light (nearly a 1/4 of a key under out of a 10 kilo order) and they are quite expensive.

Any suggestions? Cheers

U

unknownforce

Message for Stu /Big Rik

Would also appreciate your advice on which boilie to go for. I have used Fusion and had great success, including 2 PB's of 29 and 32 within the last four weeks. I also know another couple of anglers use Fusions and a good bloke i met at my syndicate had a brace of 30's in the same 24 hour trip on them. My question is though, how long before they wise up?

There are only a dozen or so 30's in the water and I obviously want to catch them all!! but should i stick with what i know has been working, or is it likely it could blow and so i will be sitting on a great mound of pastie food??

I have always glugged my Fusions in CSL for a week before going, maybe I should go for the Grange 9as i understand this is CSL based?)

Thanks for your advice, really appreciate it

Stu

B

Big Rik

If you're buying Mainline, then why not buy direct?

Stu is a big fan of Fusion, I've used it a few times, but favour Activ-8.

I've never known a water that Avtic-8 has blown on, I think the base is so good that it just gets better.

Why change what is working?
If it starts to fail you, then have a re-think, but it may not necessarily be down to bait if you're not catching.

U

unknownforce

thanks for the advice Rik - i havent used the avtiv-8 although love maple-8 which i asume is the same only with maple added. its great, makes your bivvy smell like shrove tuesday

how do you buy direct?

B

Big Rik

Try and make contact with one of their 'field testers', you'll get it cheaper.
If not, phone them 01268 541006
or Mainline

F

Frothey

mainline dont sell direct.....officially.....wink wink!

activ8 and grange were by far the best baits they produced.

U

unknownforce

cheers lads - and if anyone is a field tester please pm me!

C

Cakey

I deal with the bait and feed company and they are the bollocks ,they roll it exactly as I want it ,always on time ,no probs