BAIT WITH A MATE

Rik Smith

Reaction score
Right simple really. Everybody who wants to go fishing with someone else and doesn't have anyone at present put your name down here. Tell people where you live and where you want to fish. Also if you want to fish just the day a day and night or longer just say.If you can find someone local who wants the same as you thats ideal for both of you.Just contact anyone who is up for it via e-mail and sort out when and where you are going and for how long.There must be a lot of anglers out there who could do with the company and someone to show your big one to !!!And also most of all knows that they are with someone should trouble start which unfortunately does happen a lot with anglers fishing on their own especially if they've nodded off and a sneak thief and his mates see your tackle. If theres 2 or more of you you're going to be much safer.
BEST OF LUCK! I'm expecting some good stories out of this.
I may as well start the list off.

Live NORTHAMPTON like to fish milton keynes waters like willen lakes and furzton.And any big bream tench waters.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

You might end up fishing with someone like Ron..........(you would learn a lot about South Africa though)

T

the jakkle

"There must be a lot of anglers out there who could do with the company and someone to show your big one to !!"
steady on rik...
lol good idea though.

Chris Murray 3

Reaction score
I live in County Durham but have a caravan sited just outside York. Down at the caravan most weekends and would like to fish for Carp or go on the rivers etc.

Also would like to have a few trips away like A1 Pits or fish the Trent for example.

Last season had a go at my own rod race which was great fun. Going on the canal for bleak then to the river for chub etc.

Failed to get a catfish or a grass carp. And where have all the sticklebacks gone LOL

Got my grass carp this a 15lb pb.