Now For The Good News

Matty C

Reaction score
thats still 1 weeks worth of late river fishing then.. haha

J

john ledger

Trouble is Matty when you get older like me you dont like to see all those young well stacked women in mini skirts showing their midriff.
Its shocking it really is plus me eye sights failing,soak my taters

C

Chris Bishop

Getting darker sooner sounds good - be pike fishing again soon.

Tha'ss gittin' lairter earlier, as they say in Norfolk.

C

Christian Tyroll

"when you get older like me you dont like to see all those young well stacked women in mini skirts showing their midriff."

Why John?

Matt . ?

C

Christian Tyroll

Accidently deleted part of my post;

Why John? i hope i dont get old to quickly!

J

john ledger

Negative i am nothing positive to look forward too(only pensioners give me the glad eye)
When i was young and went for a tiddle it took me 5secs to find it and 5secs to have a tiddle.
It now takes me 5mins to have a tiddle but 20minutes to find it. Life is not fair.
Hope it gets dark quickly because all i can see is the abyss(its dark down there)

Beecy

Reaction score
Good

I comes light far too early at the moment, its a right pain in the arse having to get up at 4.00am to be sure to beat the carpers
to my favorite swims on the local lake.

J

john ledger

You cannot beat the smell of autumn,the leaves coming off the trees,the tinge on the river and like Beecy says you can stay in bed.
Yesterday morning i went tench fishing and was up at 2-45am.No wonder i am not beautifull anymore all that buggering about for two fish.I should have slipped over to that blondes house in the corner of our cul de sac and give it one

P

Paul Clarke

you wanna give a house one !!??? Why ? Has the number fallen off the door ?