Ignorant ?

Plumbit

Reaction score
Hello people.
Im a new member on this site and I aint introduced myself to you all.
Have put my big foot in it and posted on a few threads before introducing myself properly. Sorry but could not help myself.
Seems like a great website, full of info and friendly people with a number of charachters to boot. Baz and Deanos to name a few. Would love to sample some of that fine grub you all got cooking on one of the threads. Sounds like my kind of eatery.
Done my bit now, ta ta.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Your firsht meal ish free in the Troughing shop mate, welcome to the shhite, musht get thesh denturesh fixshed.

Plumbit

Reaction score
Cheers Baz. But why bother to get the denturesh fixshed. Try mashed spuds smothered with custard and salad cream. Easy on the old falsies.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

and Baz DOES wear falsies .....(and their not teeth)

Plumbit

Reaction score
What ever floats his boat eh Sage.
Bet their a couple of fine specimens though. lol

I

Ian Cloke

Welcome Plumbit, this is a great site mate, one of (if not THE) best sites on the web.

Deanos

Reaction score
Hi Plumbit, Im really a newbie on here myself, there are characters for sure, and there are some excellent anglers who give brilliant help and advice.
I am a fat crap angler so have to go for the laughs instead!

Watch out for Ron though!?, he told me all new boys must send him a picture of themselves NAKED!?as he likes to see all the new "members!"

Baz and myself are well known as culinary geniuses, and today?s special is a little breakfast dish we have thought of.
Halibut pellets with milk, and a banana chopped ontop make a delicious change from allbran?which tastes like crap!..don?t put sugar on cos that is bad for you.

Also, if you take the kids to the pictures try, tuttie fruity, maple or Ron?s favourite, squid and prune boilies, the price of pick and mix is just terrible, these tasty titbits make a cheap alternative. Be advised to let them eat popcorn in a bucket first, for some reason I have yet to figure out, after a couple of kilo?s of boilies each, they all seem to join in with formation projectile vomiting!?you shall need the bucket!
Tally ho!

Plumbit

Reaction score
IAN > Cheers and yes it does appear to be a top site mate. I agree.

DEANOS > At the moment I too am your average crap angler who like yourself appear to be getting rapidly fat. Must be summat the missus is putting in me dinner. At times Im finding it increasingly difficult to drag my fat lazy self off the settee for another can of beer but thats where my beloved comes in handy.
Thanks for warning me about ron though. I would be more than happy to send him a picture of my naked self but as for him seeing my member that would be a no no as i have already said my gut is moving rapidly southwards so pecker would be nicely tucked away behind a lovely roll of flab. Sorry Ron.
Breakfast does sound delicous though but its a little late for brekky now so i think i will save that for tommorow. Surefire way of making myself ill and blagging a day off work me thinks.
Think I will give the piccies a miss though as sitting in my old clothes begging in town centre with mutt on piece of string at weekends dont pay too well so dont think funds would run to that. Sorry kids but its harry potter again on dvd. I know theyve seen it 187 times now but they do enjoy it.
Tuttie fruity will have to be order of the day though as squid and prune they dont like. Cheeky rugrats said they preffered sprouts last time i tried them on em. No pleasing the youth of today is there. As for the vomiting that ones sorted. I have a lovely big roll of selofane which for some reason found its way from work into the boot of my motor. The tv should still be watchable when shrink wrapped in this so good old harry potter should still be as enjoyable 188th time around. Great.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Plumbit.
As far as food is concernened, save nothing for tomorrow, get it down your neck today, as you never know what tomorrow brings.

B

Budgie Burgess

It is not at all true about Ron asking new members to send naked photos in! a terrible slur on an old gentlemans nature.................In my pictures he asked if I could wear a PVC sailors suit and restrictive breathing mask......

L

Les Clark

Funny that you should say that Budgie ,he wanted a photo of me in a N.B.C.suit with gasmask AND pink booties .

captain carrott

Reaction score
welcome to the site matey, don't worry they'll soon drag you down to their level.

ron can i take these fishnett stockings off yet or do you need yet another piccie.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Welcome to the asylum Plumbit. You don't have to be crazy to be here but it helps if you are.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Ron
Did you get my picture OK ??
Can I take the pink bow off my willie now ???
(I think I tied it a bit tight because my willie's turning black)

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Ed, I thought it was a pic of you in a see through nightie you sent Ron, like the one on display?

Welcome Plumbit, be so good as to fill in your details theres a good chap, don't be hiding behind anonimity.

D

Danny Lancaster

Welcome to the site plumbit. I dont post as regularly as I should do bearing in mind I've been a member for ages!

You're quite right about the number of characters!! I find that the main "board-heavyweights" (NO offence intended) are: Monk, Baz, Ed, Graham and of course Ron. They all seem to refer to another fellow as "fat wallet" but Im not sure who they're on about??? Hmmm...hahahaha