Ice Cream Vans(Nellie the Elephant)

J

john ledger

Up early yesterday tench fishing,gets back knackered and decided to have a couple of hours kip.Told the wife not to wake me unless she thought i was dead,low and behold a Ice Cream van came round with the proverbial Nellie the Elephant blasting just as i was about to sort this well stacked blonde out(never know now)
Come on now give us a break get another tune for christ sake

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

...rain doesn't stop you eating ice crean indoors .......

Plumbit

Reaction score
Would rather have Nelly any day.
Our local icecream van belts out the tune to Tony Christies Amarillo the T**T

P

Paul Clarke

we get "teddy bears picnic" !!! Arrgghhhhh.....it drives me bloody insane because you can hear it but you're not sure what direction its coming from or how far away it is. It can bet cold standing out on a street corner , waiting , for two hours...could have worded that better i suppose .

And John , you said...."Told the wife not to wake me unless she thought i was dead".....well , surely if she thought you were dead , she wouldn't have needed to wake you !!! And how could she if she was busy rooting through the life assurance forms !!! :)

Deanos

Reaction score
Bloomin nora!...if Im the Paul who knows your wife John...I will have to watch what I post in the future! :)))

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Every time I go to Thrybergh, I hear the same old strains from the ice cream wagon.

"Nellie the *****in' Elephant!!

Who the heck runs these things?

It's noise pollution and should be banned.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Has anybody ever heard an ice cream van playing Jingle Bells or Rudolph the red nosed reindeer?

Deanos

Reaction score
If you played the "Stripper" music on the Ice cream van...all the fellas would run outside to see if a bird was showing off her knockers!...then they would be too scared to go back in to the wife without the excuse of a big mr softie...you would make a fortune!

jimj40

Reaction score
I'm visiting friends in a select (read "expensive") part of North London. The local ice cream van has just been round playing the theme music from "The Third Man"....

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

I once heard an Ice cream van playing "Jingle Bells" in the middle of summer.

Mind you, it was in SA!!

:eek:)

J

john ledger

Morrisons is another example,if i hear Slade singing their Christmas anthem or Roy Wood and his bag of shite i will throw up .Whats wrong with The Doors and Riders on the Storm