Upper Soane

richard clarke 2

Reaction score
Hi there

I have just spent a week fishing the river Soane above Verdun.

Does anyone on here have any experience of this area of the upper river anywhere else?

I would be interested to know how you got on.

Thanks in advance

Rich

D

David Marrs

Hey Rich,

You away catting mate? How did you get on? I've long been thinking of a French trip and a bash after those lovely Silures and even a whack after any Zeds which may be present.

Kind regards,
Dave

richard clarke 2

Reaction score
Hi Dave

Been back a week or so. Flogged my guts out all week for the Cats and gave the lure rod a serious thrashing after some Zeds or Pike but had nothing all week.

We did get 20/30lb of Carp and Bream every day on corn and feeder which was good fun but the big girls didnt want to play.

Have you been to the Ebro this year?

Rich

D

David Marrs

Sorry to hear about your lack of Cats / Zeds mate, I haven't been to the Ebro this year, been a bit tied up with the work routine unfortunately. Still, I'm on two weeks off work now and I'm planning my next assault on the Fens to take place within the next few days.

richard clarke 2

Reaction score
Good man.

Let me know how you get on. Going to give the Zeds a miss this year (you can hear the sigh of releif from the Fens now!)

Ive joined Adams pool Cat syndicate so giving them a bash.

Let me know if you fancy coming on one of our Frensh adverntures mate, always room for another one.

Rich

B

Budgie Burgess

Sorry cant help Richard never fished further up stream than Chalon.