Record Pike Brace

P

Paul Williams

Gary/Graham,
Please convey my wholehearted congratulations to Eric,(unless you are about Eric, then i can do it personally) i would dearly loved to have just witnessed them, it must have been awesome Gary!.......i nearly texted you to see how it was going, i'm glad i didn't now, it would have made my jack and 11lber look pretty pathetic!!

G

Gary Knowles

Paul,

I'll pass it on mate. It was really quite incredible, I doubt I'll ever see anything like it again in my life. To net, weigh, photograph and generaly be a witness to a brace of fish like that was enough for me.

Gary

M

Martin Wright

What fantastic fish. It was a similar storey down here at Chew - lots of 30's but no brace like that. I think a 38 was the biggest.

Got a day on the bank booked so expect a new record!!

R

Rob Brownfield

I saw the pics in AT...**** me...what gorgeous fish!

Eric Edwards

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words everyone.
They were indeed remarkable fish and I was very fortunate to get them.
I think the pictures in the mail are better (Gary took them). The Mail pic. of the forty shows off its enormous length.
I believe that fish will go on to break the record.

Eric

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Don't know about fortunate Eric. You know what they say, 'the more you practise the more fortunate you get'!

Well done on a brilliant brace of fish.

G

Gary Knowles

Graham,

For gods sake don't encourage him. I have another 8 days of his ramblings to listen to yet ! ! !

D

Dave O'L

Eric well done isn't enough is it? No wonder you look a happy bloke.
When do we get to see them on the site Graham?????

J

Jamie Mahoney

for the sake of our fishing and hope for the future, this healthy and excellent pastime, for the right to choose in a free and democratic country please I urge you not to print anymore articles by that total Idiot of a writer by the name of John Bailey

P

peter webber

Truely a wonderfull catch, one that most can only dream of catching.

Very well done and I hope your success continues.

Pete

G

Gary Knowles

Peter,

I think he's had enough success - its about time his boat partner had a bit of luck !!!!

P

peter webber

Gary

You just keep rowing like you do so we can all see some more great catches like that. :)

Pete

Eric Edwards

Reaction score
Just listen to Barney whinging. It was a different story last year when he dragged in his 31 pounder.

Eric

P

Paul Williams

Bet you just "hand" those low thirtys in now eh Eric? ;o)

D

Dave O'L

If they get any bigger Eric, you'll be having to bait up the anchor!

G

Gary Knowles

Oy, brummie - I've told you - stop encouraging him !!!!!!!

anyway, its my turn this weekend........