Its here

B

Bob Car

I know that this has nothing to do with fishing, but I wish to repay the message that was sent 3wks ago.
I would like to Congratulate David O'Loughlin and his wife Jill on the safe arrival of their daughter Leah.
She was born yesterday at 19.18 and she weighed 7lb13oz which you might find is a personal best for David.
Anyway once again I know that this is a non-fishing subject but I just want all of you to know.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Well done Dave. You took a little time off fishing then!

D

Del Jarman

Very little time tho' Graham. There was a rumour going round that that he disappeard from the bank for a couple of seconds one night.
Serirously tho' David congratulations(another lady angler perhaps).

B

Bob Car

What I am waiting to find out from the proud father is that now that there is 3 females in the house, if the only male says that he is going fishing is the minority vote going to get his own way or are we going to find David down Mothercare instead of at the bank of his favourite river/lake because the majority vote Won. LOL LOL
Is this the sad demise of another male fisherman or as Del put it a welcome to another fisherlady x3

M

Mike Parker

If he was there for the keel laying ceremony was there any need for him to be there at the launch when theres still fish to be caught out there!?
Seriously tho congrats to both of you its great to have news of something that really matters in life.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Well done, congratulations, Hope you're all doing well.

D

Dave O'L

Ah, thanks ladies & gentlemen, I'm touched (my mum has always said in the head as well). All appears to be going well. Bob she's 23" long as well.
So with Bob, Dave J & myself anyone else in the baby club?
Fishing has been absent from my life for the past 2 months. I hope when my parents come down next week to sneak out to the Thames? But I am training them up, Ella the 2 year old can tell the difference between Perch, Pike, Roach & Salmon (curtesy of 'Tom's River' video).
Anyway I better get off this machine as I can feel the full weight of the boss about to tell me off.
Thanks again for your messages.
P.S. Rodney you know those pastes you're always on about, can you do anything with a newborn's nappy??????

R

Rodney Wrestt

Dave LOL,
Sorry, your meant to use the baby food strait from the jar, not several hours after feeding it to the baby, should have said really. ;-}~

R

Rodney Wrestt

HaHaHaHa.............You never know it could work, I've heard they use pre digested fishmeal & proteins in some boilies. Easier for the carp to digest in winter. I think you should try it and let us know how you get on. < Grin > ;-}~

B

Bob Car

I still want to know if Leah bettered your personal best for a mermaid. I have just read something shocking in a brochure and I need a quick clarification on it, am I to take it that there is a close season on the river Thames I mean you should know as you fish it cause if there is then it has mucked up my holiday plans for next year. Anyway back to the matter in hand are you actually in that photo because it looks like just rocks and when was it taken before or after you were in Big Brother. You know what you said about the deposits in a nappy are we talking about Leah's or yours (sorry Dave your secret is out now). LOL

D

Dave O'L

Bob, all rivers have a close season don't they? Why don't you rent a barge for a week & tour the Grand Union canal. You can stop for a fish in the p.m. & if you plan it right there should be a FM member at every stop to take you to the local hostelry.

The photo is of Ella & me at Tarn Hows in Aug. I was teaching her stalking! Surely you can see me as I cunningly blend into the background. I thought if the lads can have their holiday snaps.......

B

Bob Car

I am not being funny dave but on my monitor the picture is about 1inch square so I will take your word for it all I can is that the cammo gear that you wore was very effective.
Will look into the Grand Union or go later in the year after 15/6.
Anyway bottle patrol needed ok I know you dont do that.

B

Bob Car

Very good David was it david Bailey who took the picture as Ella is right on the edge of the left hand side.
Just looked again and if we do the thames we will get the boat at Thames Ditton, Tracy hasnt worked it out yet that this will be a fishing holiday.
Anyway bed beckons and I have got to do an E-Mail before I go to kip.
See Ya

D

Dave O'L

I've just ordered a 7 foot roof box on the pretext it's for push chairs. Do you think Jill will work that one out?????