Grafham Again!!!

Colin Brett

Reaction score
Just bringing this back to the top again, as I only found this thread the other day.
Grafham will always turn up a big pike or two, it's the old story of location and pressure [from angling]. Give it a year or two and I am sure you will see Chris Bishop fishing there for Zander as well as in the Fens. The pike at most trout waters soon wise up to angling pressure and move off to quieter places and the odd fish then gets caught you would least expect it. So the Aerator tower is "THE" hotspot, with Savages 2nd, where is 3rd and 4th? Try the pipeline from the Aerator to the Dam tower [not a straight line] and then try the dam. Remember the biggest fish ever from Grafham came from the Dam, 5lb leader size 10 Black Tadpole, weight ???, but having seen the photos, I would guess at least 44lbs!!!!!!!!!!

Something to think about EH??
Colin

D

David Will

Colin do you know what has been caught this autumn ? I have tried to get info from the lodge and and they keep telling me about the fish Bob Church lost (nylon leader!!!) and his mates fish.They will not commit over the last month. I would love to give it a go but if I am fishing for singles and doubles I can do that within five miles of home not fifty and have a good chance of a twenty.Cheers.