B.o.g.o.f :D

alfie

Reaction score
well been waiting for my E.A rod liscence to arrive due to getting lost by royal mail...well it came this morning well i say it came i recieved 2 lol does that mean i am covered to fish with 4 rods or should i contact E.A and tell them that they sent me 2???? what do u lot think i should do???:confused:

Last edited:

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
If you paid by credit card then check to see how much you've been debited. . . . . . . .

You never know, it might have been Buy 1 pay for 3 (BOPFT)

alfie

Reaction score
nope i only paid for 1 :D oh well as jeff said earlier keep schtum...my lips are sealed :D

richiekelly

Reaction score
if you have only paid for one and got two say nowt,dont often get anything out of the EA nowadays.

little oik

Reaction score
Judging by all the Letters and posts concerning this subject,they couldnt run a bath let alone a business .I wouldn't send the other one back ,you might find that they will cancel the one you kept instead.

beerweasel

Reaction score
If I was you I'd put it in a small jiffy bag and put it at the bottom of your rod holdall in case you forget your wallet. Licenses are not transferable, you could lose your right to fish,who knows what crimes could be committed "IN YOUR NAME".

Not worth the risk!

Morespiders

Reaction score
If I was you I'd put it in a small jiffy bag and put it at the bottom of your rod holdall in case you forget your wallet. Licenses are not transferable, you could lose your right to fish,who knows what crimes could be committed "IN YOUR NAME".

Not worth the risk!
First bit of common sense to come out your finger weasel,:D good idea mate

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Check the numbers to see if they are different, if they are you have two licences.

You do have a problem, you dont know if they are both valid and if only one is, which one is it, then again they could both be valid.

Not so easy is it.

Bluenose

Reaction score
Same happened to me a few years ago Alf.

I bought a license online, it didn't arrive for weeks, and then like buses, 2 at once. I only ever fish 2 rods max so never abused it.

Bluenose

Reaction score
Funny thing is I tried to do a mail merge in work the other day and couldn't do it..........soon made up for it when I got home like!

I'll be seeing you at Larford I hope mate. (I'm thinking of a funny 'merge' pun to go with that, but I can't!)

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P

Not worth the risk!

Slightly off topic, but the same organisation - the Royal Mail/Post Office.

I'm sick to death of receiving Passports and other related documents through my clubs PO Box No, all clearly addresses to 'The Passport Office, Durham'. Ive even had letters from solicitors enquiring of and chasing the immigration dept, addressed to The Chief Immigration Officer. I have written/telephoned Royal Mail and even e-mailed that doughnut Damian Greene at the Home Office.
Getting hold of the passports of others should be a matter of urgency in these days of terrorists and suicide bombers, apparently not!

chav professor

Reaction score
Joined Angling Trust - and got TWO membership cards!!!! Sadly some poor bu@@er is waiting for his - his was sent to my adress incorrectly:eek:mg:

BTW Still waiting for my official E.A. Rod Licence - wouldn't mind, but went on this website, only cost £85 and said they were going to sort it all out - should have seen it coming really.:eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:

(just thought if I left that up there I would look a right t!t - Got it from the P.Office - but still waiting for it):)

Last edited: