Thanks Very Much to Chris Pearson

Blunderer

Reaction score
For all the help and advice given over the weekend to put me onto barbel at Collingham. I am deeply grateful as these guys went out of their way to help me out - and got us onto some fish. Sometimes other anglers make me despair for the future of my forthcoming child. Sometimes, just sometimes, they restore your faith in humanity.

Step forward Chris and Tony, you are true gents.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Well done mate. Will have to watch out for you at the Fish-In.

Don't know Chris but Tony as always been free with advice at the BS socials. As you say people like these restore your faith in society. Its just a shame they are out numbered by the morons.

T

Tony Rocca

Ey up, pack it in this minute.

I have a bad reputation to maintain.

J

john ledger

Just watch those two like a hawk Blunderer as they are as slippery as a pair of out of season eels in a mudbath.Check your wallet for christ sake,Tony has been after a new reel for yonks,as for Chris he would take a worm off your hook and sell it back to you.

J

john ledger

Hey up Tony did not know you where there mate,now about my annual trip on your club water with that southern git Mr Frederick Bonney

C

Chris Pearson

Cheers Paul,
Just sorry we couldn't do anything about the weather,hopefully next time you'll both fill yer boots now you've sussed it ;-)
p.s.
John,
You're blackballed :)

T

Tony Rocca

John,
I hear Mr Bonney is still stuck in the mud at Girton, been there since Friday morning apparently. Search parties have been dispatched but no one knows the way to Girton from the Sutton side.

Talking of Reels, I do have a new one as it happens. Caught my first barbel on it yesterday on the Wharfe. A Chris Lythe pin used in conjunction with a cane rod that used to be owned by Peter Stone, lovely.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Talking of Southern gits, I can't wait!

I'm still cooking the hemp.

Will 20kgs be enough between three Southern gits doing two nights?

;-)

J

john ledger

Chris is a terrific float maker as well Tony,once tested his fluted floats out(a true craftsman).
Fished the Upper Trent near Swarkestone on Sat with Mick Howson,had two whiskers one just under nine the other around eight and as always the smaller one fought harder.
Chris
There is no need to get nasty with me as i am an old gentleman who would not hurt a soul.Last sat i had bluetits and kingfishers sitting on my head.
I did say sitting

C

Chris Pearson

John,
How did you manage to end up with peanuts and minnows on your trilby????

F

Fred Bonney

Dug myself out of the mud and got dragged up to the soggy Lake District,so brownie points are now in my favour.
Glad to hear your blackballs are no better Mr Ledger.
Ready when you are, you old northern fart,but I've yet to fish it myself,so you'll have to wait 'til I've found you the snaggiest swim.

D

Dave Burr

Nice that you got one on Peter's rod Tony, I'll bet you celebrated in your usual way, a little girlie sip of Tia Maria.

My new set of C.L. floats look the poodle's noodles, dare I use them?

J

john ledger

Its hard to believe old Fred thought the source of the Trent was at Girton.
I once caught a chub on Tony`s water and Fred told me it was a chaarb.I said it looks like a chub to me Fred but Fred said it was definetely a Chaaarb
From that day on i knew i was in for a hard time.

J

john ledger

he must have taken the wrong road when he was in Newaaarrrkk silly old sod

T

Tony Rocca

Thanks Dave, t'was great.

Get those floats used, they have special powers, I have never lost one yet.