info required on big bream waters

gonebreaming

Reaction score
Hi All
With retirement looming I have decided to fulfil an ambition of fishing for big Bram and Tench . Having had moderate success in the North ( hard earned ) I intend to journey south hoping to find waters that are a pleasure to fish and hold some big fish . I would appreciate if any members could help me with information and advice, to help me acheive my ambitions.

Tight lines and thanks Breamer

Dave Slater

Reaction score
You may find that people are reluctant to give much info on where they are catching big fish for obvious reasons. Quiet waters can soon become overcrowded.
You do not say where you intend to fish down South so you could do worse than have a look at organisations like Cemex who have a lot of good waters covering quite a large area.
If you can be more specific about which areas you are looking at somebody may point you in the right direction, possibly by PM rather than on an open forum.

gonebreaming

Reaction score
Thanks Dave .
I as yet don't have any specific area to fish . Just trying to get myself known as a bream/tench angler and hoping others who are like minded will try and give me some pointers as to which organisations I should look further into . I certainly realise that local info is hard earned and not given away lightly . I have looked at Cemex and will probably join as I think the waters look terrific and would be a good place to start .
Thanks once again