Rydal Water

Reaction score
Just read about the problems at Rydal Water and how they might affect our current right to fish it.
I urge all anglers - wherever they are - to get heavy with the scumbags who foul our countryside. Take that whichever way you want.
As far as I'm concerned - no holds barred.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

At these prices, the fishing rights are almost being given away. But are people satisfied? NO!

This small minority of irresponsible anglers is growing larger by the year.
And until respect, fishing etiquette, and manners are HAMMERED into the next generations of anglers, things will only go worst. Education does not even enter into the equasion.
People today, and that includes anglers, are brought up with a let's see how far we can go attitude.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I for one am not willing to take somebody elses problems on by trying to educate there now alledgely grown up sprogs.

Bend their rods around their necks until they snap and then kick them off? YES. But offer them education? definately not.

Kevin Fullerton

Reaction score
i have just returned from fishing coniston (spinning not a bite though!)and was saddened to have to remove other peoples rubbish, i would like to be able to blame other water users but partridge treble packs and frozen herring wrappers next to the remnants of a fire kind of ruin that don't they?,....tut tut.....always left to us scousers to be the responsible ones while the tarquins ruin it for everyone........