Pike venues?

Glynis Buller

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to predator fishing, having just returned from holiday in Ireland, where I caught my first serious pike - 14lb 4oz. Are there any good venues in Lancashire I can try out?
Glynis

L

Les Clark

Chris ,my membership came yesterday ,I now have to find my old metal P.A.C .badge .

C

Chris Bishop

You can't at the moment Chico, but I believe this is being looked into.

I posted the link as we have a couple of ROs in the North West who probably have meetings etc Glynnis could attend to meet a few other pikers and ask about waters.

Chico

Reaction score
Chris, oops thought they were in the last pikelines or in one not long ago, have to see if I can dig mine out now.

J

Jack Pike BA

Depends In Lancashire you are from and I would suggest getting used to handling pike first drop me a email and I will put you onto a few waters but September is probably the best time for this region should be a bit more water in and no green algae the waters I would suggest.And as Chris Bish points out have a look at the PAC.

Glynis Buller

Reaction score
I am in Whalley near Clitheroe. I have taken the general advice and joined PAC as a family member with my husband Phil. Will email from home(in work now).

C

Chris Bishop

Glynnis we have several actve regions up there which hold regular meetings/talks.

Details of the ROs (regional organisers) are towards the rear of Pikelines.

We don't tend to post info about waters on open forums but I'm sure Gary (jack pike) can drop you a few suggestions and you'll probably find your RO will be able to come up with a couple of places to try.

If you'e new and need a bit of help with the basics, they can usually arrange for someone experienced to meet up somewhere and go through the rigs, fish handling etc.

C

Chris Bishop

Chico, sure they've sold out but if you e-mail Mick Hastings (email address on website) I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

L

Les Clark

Chico ,Im not being tight just carefull ,cough !!
Are there any p.a.c. members out there from the Canterbury & and Thanet region who can tell me where and when they meet ?