Famous fishing guides

K

Kevin Perkins * * * * * * *

Peter

I did have you down as tackle supplier (all of it) to any coach parties we might book, Ed could do a little sideline in hiring hubcaps out to be used panning for gold in Welsh mountain streams, Lee was pencilled in for a diplomatic role in customer relations, but it all starts to get stereotypical, and we wouldn't want that, would we....!

J

Jeff (AKA Cheeky Monkey, Jay Dubya, Woody)

You forgot yourself also. Giving demonstration in how to fall off a chair at a most embarrassing moment when someone (hopefully) has a video camera going and thereby putting the cameraman in the 'frame' for a ?250 reward from TV.

K

Kevin Perkins * * * * * * *

Thanks Jeff

I'd nearly managed to forget about that little incident.

By the way, did you want Amanda to come down and officially launch your new boat? You supply the champagne and I'm sure she will pop your cork.......

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

And all shall find peace and tranquility along the riverbanks and streams.
Not if I've got anything to do with it you wont.
Great writing again Kev.

Deanos

Reaction score
That was a lovely article Kevin!?spot on with the brilliant characters who make this such an entertaining and informative site.

J

Jeff (AKA Cheeky Monkey, Jay Dubya, Woody)

"By the way, did you want Amanda to come down and officially launch your new boat? You supply the champagne and I'm sure she will pop your cork....... "

Yes please, Kev. Although it was officially launched last Sunday, I popped my back out doing it.

She'll be safe.