Top drawer Head torches: good pices

• Thread starter Phil Hackett disability bad speller with Pride
  • Start date
P

Phil Hackett disability bad speller with Pride

Looking for other stuff on the net, I went on to this climbing shop site and noticing they did Black Diamond LED head torches.
Having had a BD LED head torch for over 5 years now without any problems and great service.

The head torch I bought was from Cotswold Outdoor Pursuits, has 5 LEDs and is the brightest head torch I?ve ever seen on the market. It weren?t cheap at the time, about ?30 but in my view money well spent. Battery life is good at around 40 hours of good brightness.

Anyway they have some good bargains on Black Diamond head torches at the moment on the site, so have a look at the link if you?re in the market for a top quality torch

http://www.needlesports.com/acatalog/Black_Diamond_light.html

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Thanks Phil.

I need a new head lamp and a good one too.

B

Bob Watson

I recommended this a while back on another thread, I've just been using it for two nights and fully stand by it again. It wont illuminate the far bank (who'd want to?) or spot planes etc. but it really is a great bit of kit for brewing up, tying rigs, finding your way to the toilet (along the bank ;-)) and baiting up etc. If you like overnighters or fishing into dark it's light enough to keep on your head. I don't like anything on my head so I wear it necklace style when I'm asleep or just sat waiting for bites. Got to be worth checking out for ?12 odd.